This natural citrus based degreaser is engineered for high pressure water jetters and cable drain cleaners. It emulsifies and dissolves fats, oils, greases, and most drain build-ups. Substantially reduces jetting and cable cleaning time while scouring and deodorizing drain systems.
PRE-TREAT DRAIN: Add 8 oz. (1 cup) directly to the drain(s) to be cleaned. Can be added to backed-up water, then clean drain.
FOR LARGE JETTERS: Add directly to water tank or fed through antifreeze system during temperature above (+32˚) or run separately through chemical feed tank. Does not work as an antifreeze.
- HEAVY BUILDUP: Use 1 gallon to 150 gallons of feed water.
- MEDIUM BUILDUP: Use 1 gallon to 300 gallons of feed water.
- LIGHT BUILDUP: Use 1 gallon to 500 gallons of feed water.
- FOR MINI JETTERS: Add 8oz. (1 cup) to drain before jetting. Can be injected directly into pump through chemical feed line. Feed directly out of container. Adjust dilution to create a light foam at nozzle.
- CABLE DRAIN CLEANERS: Add 8oz. (1 cup) to drain then cable.
- STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE: 5 year shelf life. If product is exposed to extreme temperatures, shake thoroughly before use.